Background

Friday 17 June 2011

Money may not grow on tree's but this apple serum sure did!

Optimum Swiss Apple overnight skin renewal serum


So we all know that apples are good for you :) an apple a day keeps the doctor away :P or so I've been told. So when I heard about this serum I was pretty darn excited to try it! mind you it has been available since October last year but I've finally got my hands on it!

I've been using it now for around a month and so I thought I'd let you all know what I thought in case anyone else was intrigued by its claims!
The best time for your skin to renew is between 12am and 4pm and at this time your skin will try its best to use all the lovely things you put on your skin before going to bed. So what does it actually do?! if someone had asked me this on week 1 of using this I'd of told them nothing!

However now..a little over week 4 my skin has defiantly improved in the overall tone of my skin, its a lot more even and soft. The apples within the serum help to brighten the skin, so you look fresher when you wake up. (sleeping beauty obviously had a secret stash of Swiss apples.)  





It claims to reduce fine lines too but only being 21 I can't say about these effects, but good to know anyway.

Overall a very nice night serum! and smells faintly of apples... would you believe?! it has a pump that dispenses just the right amount of product which I like. I picked up mine from Superdrug for around £15 I believe. What are your thoughts? I'd love to know :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment