Background

Saturday 9 July 2011

A few recent finds...

Just thought i'd share a few recent things i've bought, and an 'inspired' outfit :)


I got this necklace a few days ago, it's not my usual taste but for some reason I thought this could really make a simple outfit look a little more 'put together' what do you think? 
It's from Dorothy Perkins and it was in the sale for £5

 I think the necklace goes nicely with the top..but it might be a little too the same...let me know what you think :)

Next I went into Primark to have a look at there summer sandals..but come out with flip-flops as I couldn't find my size in any of the pretty sandals. These are a size 4 and I think they were around £6.

They are actually really comfy so for £6 you can't really go wrong...perfect for a summer holiday!

Here is my finished outfit with the new necklace and flip-flops..
  • The top is from Primark - £8
  • Sunglasses are also Primark - £1
  • Bag is Primark..-£11
  • The scarf on the bag is H&M around £3 or £4 I think
  • Shorts & Flip-flops Primark :)
What are your summer finds?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment