Background

Friday 17 June 2011

Soap & Glory - Hocus Focus




Thought I'd share my opinions on Soap & glory's Hocus Focus
First off what can I say other than I love this product! it's a light formulation and has an iridescent look to it when applied to the skin which is really pretty as a cheek highlight or works beautifully when mixed with your liquid foundation which is what I've been using it for. It adds a lovely dewy finish to my normally matte foundation, which lately I've been loving. An added bonus to this lovely little find is the smell, as with all soap & glory products it smells floral but not heavy at all. Apparently it's very similar to Miss Dior Cherie.

Inside this little glass bottle you get 30ml of product which is a good amount for the price, I believe its around £12 in boots and a little goes a long way.


This was half a pump on the back of my arm and blended out slightly. Unfortunately my camera doesn't tend to like close up photos so sorry its not a very good representation. But hopefully you can see the shimmer it gives :)

All in all I love this product and think its the perfect summer glow in a bottle. Have you tryed this product? what do you think? feel free to comment :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment